May 25th & 26th 2023 6-9 PM (CET) / In English Language / Online via Zoom
The workshop is about using the Kairos library in real patch scenarios.
What you will learn:
- Timeline UI overview
- How to get data into the timeline from the patches
- How to sample the timeline and connect it to patch parameters
- How to register your own datatypes in Kairos
- If Kairos Research Lab resources and my schedule allow, new Kairos tools like Compositor and Matrix could be available when we do the workshop. In that case we would look at those as well, learning how to integrate different tools into a consistent control system.
Who is it for?
Anyone interested in advanced and friendly ways to take control of your patches and applications in vvvv gamma
What knowledge do you presume your participants have?
- basic vvvv gamma knowledge
There are no reviews yet.