SS23 – VVVV – Soundreactive Graphics
One lesson recording in English Language
What you will learn:
- How to use the FFT output
- Group frequencies
- Combine the 2D Skia Render Engine with the 3D Render Engine Stride (Create an “ambient” with Stride and Shapes using Skia)
Who is it for?
Everyone, who is interessted in starting with audio and visual graphics.
- vvvv basics
- The lesson will be recorded.
- Cannot make it on that date? After the live lesson you will get access to the recording and the workshop files for one year.
- Missed the date? The recording and materials of the live lesson can still be purchased for maximum one year.
- Windows Computer
- A 3 button mouse
- We recommend you to use an external monitor connected to your laptop or PC, this would help you to follow the instructors screen while you patch along on your own device.
- The instructor might ask you to share your screen, therefore it is recommended to remove personal data from your desktop.
aka kathl graduated from the University of Applied Science Salzburg/Austria in 2008 with a Master Degree in MultiMediaArt.
She realized several projects in the field of conceptual mediaart, which are characterized by minimal and functional aesthetics. In 2006 she started working together with Michael Seidl as the vj collective Taxon, focusing on realtime processing of electronic music. Specializing in interactive applications, she worked for MESO Digital Interiors in Frankfurt, peyote in Vienna or Ars Electronica Center in Linz; and held workshops as well as lectures throughout Germany/Austria.